.Net / C#
– Cost Reporting (2011)
- Tech: ASP.Net 4.0, DataSet, Entity Framework, MS-SQL, n-tier Architecture
- Context: Group assignment for the subject, .Net Enterprise Development.
- Two ways of connecting DB, which are DataSet and Entity Framework using LINQ.
- General use of ASP.Net including Gridview.
– XNA game; ‘tank war‘ (2011)
- Tech: XNA 4.0, Physics engine from scratch, Artificial Intelligence Applied.
- Context: Group assignment for the subject, Game Programming.
- Better use of inheritance based on structured class architecture
- Programming that matters performance cause one game cycle is 1/60 sec.
– Financial Market Watcher (2011)
- Tech: ASP.Net 4.0, Entity Framework, financial data handling.
- Context: Individual assignment for the subject, Building Intelligent Agent.
- Data format manipulation between various types
- Get to be more clear about using List, Constructor with property, Static, Enum etc.
– ALIV admin site (2011 ~ present)
- .Net 3.5, Stored procedure, n-tier Structure.
- Utilising SMS API of message-media.com.au to send SMS from the site.
- Context: volunteer work for Australian League of Immigration Volunteers
- Use of Stored Procedure in MS-SQL 2005/2008
- Used 3-tier DB connect without DataSet/Entity and it’s still straightforward and works fine.
– ChameleonGroup Marketing Solution (2012 ~ present)
- Tech used are ASP.Net4.0, LINQ, NHibernate(ORM), JSON, XML, Web Service
- On/Off-line Marketing Solution specialised in automatic edit/merge/print
- What’s done
- Upgrade & maintenance marketing web application using ASP.net C#
- Implement BtoC / BtoB shopping cart including Invoice, Purchase order, Ratecard
- Implement Print / Email / Mini-site campaign dashboard
- Implement Email marketing statistics (Amazon SES)
- Integrate Payment Gateways: Paypal, SecurePay, EziDebit
- Integrate .Net web site with Joomla
- Other experiences: QR Code, EXIF, Mass-FTP
- Grocery shopping cart (2011)
- Earth Hour Facebook Fan Page(2011)
- Earth Hour Australia Home Page(2011)
- concrete5 CMS framework based on Zend.
- World Wildlife Fund Australia(2011)
- collaborate in Facebook Page for Earth Hour Australia, which is based on Magento.
PHP – CMS
- MDAA website(2011)
- Joomla1.6 implementation on Linux Web Hosting Server using c-Panel.
- Cause U Effect (2012 ~ present)
- Website renewal by Joomla1.5 to 1.7 template upgrade and customisation
- Custom development for lottery system component of Joomla
- VirtueMart 2.0 eCommerce solution integration to Joomla 1.7
- MDAA website(2011)
- Earth Hour Australia (2011)
- Personal Blog (2011 ~ present)
- BlueHost web hosting server.
- Online Shopping Cart (2011)
- WebLogic10.3.3, MySQL
- Java EE 6, MVC, ORM, EJB, Web-Service
- Group assignment for the subject, Advanced Internet Programming.